About Me

My photo
Ello Blog stalkers, my name's Lexi. I'm fifteen. my birthday is on the sixth of June. I'm a sophomore at Neligh-Oakdale. I've been a loser all my life. I'm not about to change. If you don't like it, there's a X out button. Nobody is making you stay.I hate people who think they know me. You will never know everything about me. I have low self esteem and confidence. I've been through a lot. Im fun. I do what i want. I do things I shouldn't. I hate when people think my business is theirs to talk about and spread around. I have trust issues. Summer is my favorite. I hate liars and drama. And believe me, i dont need anymore of it in my life. If you're just going to start shit and talk shit, don't bother wasting your time because i will ignore you. (: Wanna know more? Let's be best friendss(:

Friday, June 25, 2010

I want;

I want someone that needs me as much as I need them.
Someone that actually wants to listen.
Someone that makes every moment of my life something special.
Someone who can make me laugh and smile all the time.
Someone who will always be my best friend.
Someone who will treat me like a princess from time to time.
Someone who understands me and can put up with all my crap.
Someone that will always make my heart pound like it's about to rip out of my chest.
Someone to spend forever with, and never make me want forever to end.


(Something I wrote a couple months ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment