About Me

My photo
Ello Blog stalkers, my name's Lexi. I'm fifteen. my birthday is on the sixth of June. I'm a sophomore at Neligh-Oakdale. I've been a loser all my life. I'm not about to change. If you don't like it, there's a X out button. Nobody is making you stay.I hate people who think they know me. You will never know everything about me. I have low self esteem and confidence. I've been through a lot. Im fun. I do what i want. I do things I shouldn't. I hate when people think my business is theirs to talk about and spread around. I have trust issues. Summer is my favorite. I hate liars and drama. And believe me, i dont need anymore of it in my life. If you're just going to start shit and talk shit, don't bother wasting your time because i will ignore you. (: Wanna know more? Let's be best friendss(:

Friday, June 25, 2010

I don't

I don't miss you at all.
I don't miss seeing you every day
I don't miss teasing you and being teased
I don't miss holding and playing with your hand
I don't miss talking on the phone
I don't miss your singing
I don't miss kissing you.
I don't miss winking and nudging
I don't miss being called drop-dead gorgeous
I don't miss laughing with you
I don't miss your cool sunglasses
I don't miss watching you play with my little brother
I don't miss your arms around me
I don't miss your notes
I don't miss your words
I don't miss you tickling me
I don't miss how my mom approved of you
I don't miss how handsome you are
I don't miss how passionate you could get
I don't miss swimming with you
I don't miss sticking my tongue out at you
I don't miss running my hands through your hair
I don't miss dancing with you
I don't miss resting my head on your shoulder
I don't miss throwing grass on you
I don't miss your smile
I don't miss all the things we'll never get to do together
I don't miss you kissing my hand
I don't miss your beautfil eyes
I don't miss how good you smell
I don't miss how happy you made me
I don't miss how you said my name
I don't miss feeling like I could fly when with you
I don't miss how comfortable I was with you
I don't miss how you were always there for me
I don't miss how proud I was of you
I don't miss how free we were


I don't miss loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment