About Me

My photo
Ello Blog stalkers, my name's Lexi. I'm fifteen. my birthday is on the sixth of June. I'm a sophomore at Neligh-Oakdale. I've been a loser all my life. I'm not about to change. If you don't like it, there's a X out button. Nobody is making you stay.I hate people who think they know me. You will never know everything about me. I have low self esteem and confidence. I've been through a lot. Im fun. I do what i want. I do things I shouldn't. I hate when people think my business is theirs to talk about and spread around. I have trust issues. Summer is my favorite. I hate liars and drama. And believe me, i dont need anymore of it in my life. If you're just going to start shit and talk shit, don't bother wasting your time because i will ignore you. (: Wanna know more? Let's be best friendss(:

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Evie, Lexi, & Maggie!



I made this video, it has evie (a friend, me, and maggie (the realest friend ive ever had)

2 comments:

  1. omg that was so cute!!! aww I love you Lexxi Jade!!!! Mwuah!!! hey check out my blogg sometime!!! :P

    ReplyDelete