About Me

My photo
Ello Blog stalkers, my name's Lexi. I'm fifteen. my birthday is on the sixth of June. I'm a sophomore at Neligh-Oakdale. I've been a loser all my life. I'm not about to change. If you don't like it, there's a X out button. Nobody is making you stay.I hate people who think they know me. You will never know everything about me. I have low self esteem and confidence. I've been through a lot. Im fun. I do what i want. I do things I shouldn't. I hate when people think my business is theirs to talk about and spread around. I have trust issues. Summer is my favorite. I hate liars and drama. And believe me, i dont need anymore of it in my life. If you're just going to start shit and talk shit, don't bother wasting your time because i will ignore you. (: Wanna know more? Let's be best friendss(:

Friday, June 25, 2010

For Stevey Lee;

What can happen everyday
Can change your life
And change your way
The help that you might find inside
Will only help you
In certain time
Because, you see, it won’t compare
To friends that help you
When you despair
They help you see the bluer skies
When all you hear
Are blacker lies
They help you laugh when you want to cry
They make you see light
When you want to die
They drag you out, when you stay in
You think you’ll lose,
They make you win
So take your friends, make sure they know
That they’re the ones
That make you glow.

(I wrote this a little while back for my friend Stevey)

No comments:

Post a Comment